Pipe Installation & Repiping in Puyallup
Affordable Repiping & Pipe Installation in Pierce County
Rocket Rooter is a family-owned and -operated plumbing company that provides reliable plumbing services throughout Puyallup, WA, and the surrounding areas. Our team of licensed and insured plumbers has are experienced and ready to help you with all your plumbing needs.
We offer plumbing services for residential properties. We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service and quality workmanship. All of our plumbers are licensed and insured.
What Is Repiping?
Repiping is the process of replacing the existing pipes in your home or business with new pipes.
This is usually done to resolve leaking pipes or low water pressure issues. There are several reasons why a homeowner may need repiping services.
This may include:
- Old pipes: Pipes are usually made of copper or galvanized steel. As the pipes age, they become corroded and the corrosion can eat away at the walls of the pipes. This can lead to leaks or even a burst pipe.
- Low water pressure: Low water pressure can be caused by a number of issues, including old pipes that have low water pressure as a result of the low water pressure in the municipal water supply.
- Issues with water quality: Issues with water quality can be caused by a number of factors, including low water pressure and corroded pipes.
- Mold and mildew growth: Mold and mildew growth can be caused by low water pressure and water quality issues.
- High water bills: High water bills can be caused by a number of issues, including leaky pipes and high water pressure.
Types of Pipe Materials
There are two main types of pipe materials: non-breather and breather. Non-breather pipes are typically used in residential plumbing while breather pipes are used in commercial plumbing.
Non-breather pipes are typically made of copper or steel. Copper pipes are more expensive than steel, but they are more durable and last longer. Steel pipes are less expensive than copper pipes, but they are prone to rusting and corroding.
Breather pipes are typically made of plastic. Plastic pipes are less expensive than copper or steel and can be used to transport a variety of liquids, such as water, gas, oil, and sewage. The main drawback of using plastic pipes is that they are prone to breaking.
There are several benefits to repiping your home or business, including:
- Improved water quality: Repiping your plumbing system can help resolve issues with water quality, such as low water pressure and high water bills due to high water quality.
- Improved water pressure: Repiping your plumbing system can help resolve issues with water pressure, such as low water pressure and high water bills due to low water pressure.
- Solve leaking pipes: Repiping your plumbing system can help resolve issues with leaking pipes.
- Improved gas and water lines: Repiping your plumbing system can help resolve issues with gas and water lines, such as low water pressure and high water bills due to low gas and water pressure.
- Help avoid plumbing disasters: Repiping your plumbing system can help prevent plumbing disasters, such as low water pressure and high water bills due to low water pressure.
Our Plumbers Provide Exceptional Service
At Rocket Rooter, we are committed to providing exceptional service for all our plumbing services in Puyallup. Our licensed and insured plumbers are ready to help you with all your piping and re-piping needs. Reach out to us today to get started!
Call (253) 645-1209 for more information about repiping or pipe installation.